We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- Photographic collages
- Displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden tools
- Writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- Live musicians
- Special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- Displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- Video tributes: We have the electronic capabilities to design a memorial slideshow or video that will be displayed on a large flat screen television during visitation hours.
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.